Infusionsoft is the leading sales and marketing automation software for small businesses, combining CRM, E-Commerce, and Marketing Automation all-in-one to help small businesses get organized, grow sales, and save time.
Dustin Burleson, Kansas City , Burleson Orthodontics
1. On your Audience page, click Import contacts and scroll down to the Contact Sync section. Click Connect & Sync.
2. Enter your username and password at the Infusionsoft login page, and click Log In. You'll be accessed to allow access to interact; click Allow.
3. Select the groups you'd like to map to your account. You can add a new contact group from this screen. When ready, click Next: Map Fields.
4. Select the fields you want to sync to your account, making sure how they're labeled matches the fields you want to add them to. Click Next: Summary And Save.
6. Review the mappings you've selected, then click Activate: Sync.