If you need to quickly add a few members to your audience, here's how. Keep in mind you can also add lots of people at once using Emma's import feature.
How to add someone to your audience:
- From the main audience screen, click Add. It's at the top.
- This will open up a blank member record. Fill in the information in the fields provided.
- Check any groups you'd like this member to be a part of.
- The mailing status is already set to active. Leave it that way.
- Select Save or Save & add another.
If you're adding someone who already exists in your audience, we'll alert you and then have you make your changes to the previous record.
It's okay for someone to be part of more than one group in your audience. If you send to three groups (at the same time) and Bill is in all three, we'll make sure he only gets one copy. Bill would want it that way.
Need a few ideas for building your audience in a permission-friendly way? Read our five quick tips from the Ask Emma series.