Using our iframe signup option and the Facebook application, Static HTML: iframe tabs, you can add an Emma signup form to your Facebook business or fan page. Here's how:
- After you've customized your signup form, visit the main audience page and scroll to the bottom to Your signup forms. Click the menu button to the right of the signup form's name and select Add this to your site.
- A modal will pop up with all of the methods for publishing your signup form. Copy the iframe option, then head over to Facebook.
- Using Facebook's search bar, search for Static HTML: iframe tabs. Then, click Go to App. On the next screen, click Add Static HTML: iframe tabs.
- To rename that tab from your business timeline page, click 'Manage' toward the upper right hand side then click 'Edit info.' below your business name. From the sidebar on the left, select 'Apps.' Find the Static HTML app and click 'Edit Settings.'
- You'll see an option there to create a custom name for your tab. You can change it to something like Email Signup or Mailing List.
- Click Save. Then, click Okay.
Now, click your page name in the upper right corner and click the tab that you just created (in the app boxes in the about portion of your timeline).
Paste in the iframe code you copied from Emma and click Save.
When uploading an image to your signup screen, 480 pixels wide works best for Facebook.
If you'd rather bypass using the iframe application on Facebook, another option is to simply post a link to your signup form on your Facebook timeline. To post the link, copy the 'Link to It' URL in the list of add-to-site options. Post that link directly on your wall.
If you get stuck along the way, let our support team know, and we'll be glad to help.