Welcome to Emma! We're thrilled to be your partner in email marketing. Let's get started, shall we? Log into your account and take a look around. You'll see three simple sections:
- Audience: Where you'll add, organize and segment your subscribers (and watch your email list grow)
- Campaigns: Where you'll create email campaigns, surveys and autoresponders that reach your audience on the right schedule
- Response: Where you'll track the effectiveness of your campaigns through opens, clicks, social shares and more
Ready to dive in? Here are five easy things to do right now:
1. Pick a template that suits your style.
Visit the campaigns page in Emma to open the content editor, and choose one of Emma's gorgeous readymade templates.
- Click Create a new mailing from the campaigns page.
- Use it just like it is, or make it your own by adding your logo and brand colors.
2. Build a campaign.
- Select a one-, two- or three-column layout. Then drag & drop text and image blocks from the left to build the layout for your content.
- Add some text and adjust its style with the formatting toolbar. We've already set styles for headlines, body copy and quotes to make it simple.
- Upload images from your computer, Facebook or Flickr, and then click Edit this image to touch up or transform them.
Change your mind as you go? It's easy to rearrange your content, switch layouts and adjust image alignment without losing your work.
3. Send a quick test.
- Choose Send test, add a note and email your campaign to up to 25 friends and colleagues to see how it looks in the inbox.
4. Check your response.
- Visit the response page to see how Emma tracks the delivery in real time. When you send to your audience, you'll see who opened, clicked, shared and signed up.
- Click any of the numbers to see more detail.
5. Organize your contacts.
Now that you've sent a test mailing, it's time to get ready for the official send-off. Head to your audience page and create a few audience groups.
- To add just a few contacts individually, click the Add button. If you have a list of contacts in an Excel or CSV file, click the Import button to add the whole list at once.
- Click Create a new import and follow the steps to upload the file from your computer. You can also connect to your Salesforce.com account.
- Map your fields to match the Emma labels (email, first name, last name, etc.) to the columns in your file.
After you've added your contacts to your account, head back to your campaigns page. Click on the name of your mailing, and choose Review & Send.
Emma's content editor is full of shiny features, and you may not be familiar with all of them. If you need a little direction, choose the Start here! template in the gallery – it provides lots of helpful tips. Then, visit our library of email marketing resources for videos and step-by-step instructions on creating the best mailing ever.
All fancy & stuff
We've created hundreds of free, readymade design collections for you. Each collection comes with a newsletter, postcard and note, so you've got the right template for any type of message. With built-in text styles and new designs added all the time, it's our way of building a lovelier world, one email template at a time. Visit the template gallery by clicking Create a new mailing from your campaigns page.
More email goodness
Emma also offers ...
- Social features. Built-in social sharing and posting lets you increase your email's reach in just a few clicks.
- An easy segmentation builder. Search, segment and send targeted mailings to your people.
- Customizable signup forms. Choose what information you want to collect from new subscribers and post the form on your website, Facebook page and more.
- Simple surveys & forms. Quickly collect customer feedback and event RSVPs.
- Autoresponders. Welcome new subscribers, set up birthday greetings and more. And it all happens, yep, automatically.
We've got your back.
firstname.lastname@example.org || 800.595.4401
Never miss an update.
Not yet a customer? Get started now.