Meet the features.
Get to know all the ways Emma makes your marketing smarter, easier and funner. Yes, funner. It really should be a word, no?
Gorgeous templates to make your own
Bid adieu to ugly, cookie-cutter templates. And say bonjour to our library of customizable design collections that’ll help you stand out in the inbox.
- A vast collection of expertly crafted designs to choose from
- Collections of coordinated designs for newsletters, notes and announcements
- Customize with your colors, logo, contact information and social networks
A content editor unlike any other
Formatting your campaign’s text and images doesn't have to be a hassle. With Emma, it’s easy to create stunning newsletters and promotions in minutes.
- Add stylish formatting to text and images with a few clicks
- Drag, drop and rearrange your text and images on the fly
- See your edits and changes in real time
Facebook, Flickr and Bigstock integration
Bring your campaigns to life with images from your favorite sites and customize them with our sophisticated image editor.
- Find the perfect campaign image on your Facebook, Flickr account, or purchase one from Bigstock -- all without ever leaving Emma's editor
- Crop, touch up, and add insta-filters to any image with Aviary-powered editing tools
- Endless image storage in your account so all your creations are saved for future use
Segment your subscribers into smart groups
Find the perfect group of customers for your message. Our powerful segmenting feature helps you create smarter, more targeted audience groups.
- Build segments from any data, including response, survey and social sharing history
- Build complex segments by stringing multiple criteria together
- Smart groups continually refresh based on your settings
Social media tools make email even better
Expand the reach of your email with integrated social tools to help you quickly publish, track and monitor your email on popular social networks.
- Publish any email straight to Facebook and Twitter after you send
- Options for your readers to share with their friends and followers
- Tracking to measure your reach and find your influential readers
Autoresponders make smart marketing simple
Follow up and reach out automatically, based on your readers’ actions or important dates. More personalized messages, less time and hassle.
- Welcome new subscribers with a note or training series
- Set up birthday greetings, or send before, on, or after any other important date
- Follow up automatically when people click a link or take a survey
Administrative tools to manage your clients' marketing
Creative businesses can manage multiple client accounts from one place with an Emma agency account. It's a great way to bring in more revenue.
- Brand the interface and whitelabel the service as your own
- Handle all the admin, from permissions to invoicing
- Get wholesale pricing and consultative service
Response data you'll obsess over
Emma gives you detailed reporting and big-picture trends, all in real time, and you get invaluable insight about your customers and fans that's easy to act on.
- See who opens, clicks, shares, opts out, bounces and more
- Interactive graphs show big-picture trends over time
- Set up audience segments and autoresponders based on response data
Surveys show you even more about your audience
What do your customers really think? Now you know. Create and publish surveys in minutes, and see results hand-in-hand with your email marketing data.
- Pay nothing more: surveys are included with your monthly price
- Drag & drop formatting and one-click styles make designing surveys simple
- See results any way -- by question, by response or by individual
Google Analytics integration to tie it all together
Connect all the data to see how your email marketing program is helping your business, all the way from the click to the conversion.
- Integration is simple -- just add the Google campaign name when you send
- See website traffic from your email marketing campaign in Google Analytics
- Measure your email program’s success more accurately
"These peeps - @emmaemail - are the bee's knees for email marketing & customer service. Highly recommended."