In the past year, we covered everything from fancy-lookin' customer emails to email makeovers to (lots of) mobile design tips. In this roundup, we're sharing the best design-related posts on the Emma blog.
1. Building a slice and dice campaign: Instead of compromising email deliverability with one big image, we taught you how to code an image into smaller slices.
2. Designing emails for smartphones: Guest blogger Anna Yeaman, creative director of Style Campaign, shared her top six mobile design tips.
3. Research, inspiration and doodling: Taylor Schena offered a behind-the-scenes look at her design process.
4. Stylishly formatted email campaigns: We featured five customers with effective content arrangements in their emails.
5. HTML code for email layouts: We gave you access to the code of Emma's content layouts to use and adapt if you're building campaigns with an Upload Your Own HTML template.
6. More mobile tips: Miles Price weighed in with more design tips for crafting emails for mobile devices.
7. An email makeover: We highlighted a refreshed email strategy and brand new look for Rumours Wine & Art Bar in Nashville.
8. Animated GIFs of the future: Cody De Vos paved the way for using animated GIFs in your email campaigns.
For even more design inspiration, see our design showcases.
What design topics would you like to see us feature next? Let us know by commenting here.