We're here to help you on your way to email marketing greatness, and we'd like to share a few of the new articles and tutorials we've created in the last few weeks.
If you're new to Emma, be sure to check out our Getting Started Guide, a quick overview of your account and everything you need to send your first campaign.
Using our new drag & drop editor
- A before & after email makeover: One Emma customer's campaign goes from so-so to magnifico with help from the new editor.
- Effective email campaigns: Spot new features (and old standbys) that make these campaigns work in the inbox.
- A menu of videos about the new editor: See flexible layouts and formatting options in action.
Selecting a template from our gallery
- A tale of four email templates: Meet the designers behind the template gallery.
- More designs, from us to you: We're adding new templates with more flexibility and built-in styles.
Crafting great emails
- A checklist for deliverability: 5 steps for emails that reach the inbox
- Email faux pas (and how to avoid them): We love a lot of things, but we don't love half-baked emails.
Help & how-to
Need a little extra direction? Visit our help section for step-by-step instructions on setting up your audience, building campaigns and understanding response numbers. Plus, we've got advice on becoming an email expert, putting the latest trends to work and telling your company story.
We've received terrific feedback from customers on our content editor, and we're busy making improvements so it'll be faster, simpler and more intuitive. To those who asked for a button to remove formatting or wanted text wrapping *on* by default, you'll notice those changes in your account. Thanks for speaking up, and keep sharing your ideas in the comments below.