MU Speaker Spotlight: Scott Stratten of UnMarketing
For those who haven’t heard of him… wait – how have you not heard of Scott Stratten? He’s the marketing genius who came up with http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/ and racked up 80 gazillion page views.
He’s also the man behind UnMarketing who's recently appeared in the Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, USA Today, Entrepreneur Magazine, CNN.com, Inc.com, and Fast Company. Business Review USA named him one of “America’s 10 Marketing Gurus.” On top of that, he was one of our attendees' favorite speakers at our inaugural Marketing United conference in 2015 – we’re talking a full audience of marketers belly laughing and nodding in appreciation (sometimes at the same time).
Heads up, the Advanced rate for Marketing United tickets ends April 5!
Register today and get $100 off.
Now that we’ve made Scott super uncomfortable with all this praise, here’s a breakdown of what he brings to the table:
• He’s a highly sought-after speaker and expert in viral, social, and authentic marketing who uses real-life examples and a good dose of humor in his talks. And he always tells it like it is – um, that’s putting it mildly.
• He’s the author of four best-selling business books, the most recent being “UnSelling: The New Customer Experience."
• Alongside his better half Alison Kramer, he hosts a marketing podcast that's aptly named “The UnPodcast.” We love it so much that we sponsor it.
• Over 181,000 people follow his daily rantings on Twitter, and he was named one of the top 5 social media influencers in the world on Forbes.com.
• He has a healthy appreciation for the fantastic city of Nashville and a borderline unhealthy appreciation for Peg Leg Porker, one of our local barbecue joints.
We couldn’t think of a better possible way to begin Marketing United 2016 than with Scott’s signature brand of wisdom, advice, and humor, so he'll be kicking off this year's conference with a fresh new keynote and doing a live taping of the UnPodcast with Allison (and special guest Clint Smith, CEO of Emma) later that day.
Ready to see Scott and the other speakers in action (and save some cash)?
Marketing United tickets are available for a limited time at a special Advanced Rate that gets you $100 off the full price. Register now before prices go up!