Add style to your emails with stock images (they’re on us)
If you haven't peeked in Bigstock's library of over 12 million images that you can use in your email campaigns, you're missing out.
Maybe you were waiting for us to sweeten the deal? Alright, alright.
Yup, that's right. Now through March 31, 2013, you can purchase up to five stock images right from your Emma account, and we'll take care of the cost.
How it works
To claim the offer *and* find the perfect images for your next mailing (or the one after that – there's no pressure to use 'em right away), simply follow these steps:
- Log in and head to Campaigns
- Click create a new mailing in the drag & drop editor. (If you've been with Emma for a while, this is the "Your mailings: beta" editor that's in the second section of the page.)
- Click any image placeholder and in the window that appears, navigate to the stock images tab to start searching by keyword or phrase.
- When you find an image you like, purchase it, and we'll remove the cost from your next invoice.
- Repeat up to four more times by March 31, 2013 to take advantage of this stock image giveaway.
How to edit images
Remember that Bigstock has more than just photos in its library; you can also find illustrations and vector sheets to add visual appeal to your emails. That means you may want to crop just the part you want or edit an image before using it in your mailing.
Emma's new image editor, which is powered by Aviary, lets you crop, add filters and more. This video walks you through the steps:
So what are you waiting for? Log in now to get started.